Davisville Station - follow-up repairs to west bus roadway
Starting September 5 for approximately 5 weeks
What are we doing and why?
Starting Tuesday, September 5, the west bus roadway will be closed to conduct follow-up repairs from a previous project. Expected work activities include concrete chipping and removal of a section of bus roadway, placement of new concrete and waterproofing. Work is being undertaken under warranty.
The bus roadway is expected to re-open in 5 weeks.
- The majority of work will take place during weekdays between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- For safety, some overnight work will be required at the beginning of the project to close the bus roadway, and at the end of the project to re-open the bus roadway.
- Overnight work to close the bus roadway is currently scheduled for 2 a.m. on September 5.
TTC service – starting September 5
- 11 Bayview will board/drop off inside the station.
- 14 Glencairn and 28 Bayview South will board/drop off on street.
- At Yonge Street, the westbound 28 Bayview South will drop customers off and continue as the westbound 14 Glencairn. The eastbound 14 Glencairn will drop customers off, cross Yonge Street and continue as the eastbound 28 Bayview South.
- 97 Yonge northbound will board/drop off inside the station.
- 97B Yonge southbound will board/drop off on street.
Thank you for your patience during this repair.
For further information:
Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 647-461-5133; email@example.com.
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service