Line 2 East Extension - Enbridge gas relocation on Town Centre Court at Borough Drive
Starting May 20, 2019
What we are doing and why?
Beginning in the week of May 20, 2019 crews will start relocating some natural gas mains to make way for the future subway Line 2 East Extension. The work area will be located on Town Centre Court at Borough Drive.
- Work at this location is expected to begin May 21 and be completed by June 2019.
- Some work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- Work will take place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
What to expect
- Short-term lane closures may be required in order to facilitate the work.
- Driveways will remain open to businesses.
Traffic, pedestrian and transit restrictions
- Pedestrian walkways will remain open. Please watch for additional signs directing pedestrians, as detours may be required.
- Traffic delays may be expected during construction
- No impacts to TTC bus stops are anticipated.
- As always, please take care when travelling near work sites.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve transit in Toronto.
For further information:
Christina Joseph, Senior Community Liaison, 416-590-6753, Christina.email@example.com.
Enbridge contacts: For more information about this gas line relocation work, please contact Enbridge at 416-495-4809 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service