90 Vaughan bus stop changes
Effective May 10, 2020
On May 10, six bus stops along the 90 Vaughan route will be removed. The stops being removed will help to improve pedestrian safety and standardize the stop locations according to TTC Service Standards and City of Toronto policies. The remaining 90 Vaughan bus stops are all closely located to an intersection or designated mid-block crosswalk and within 300 to 400 metres of the next closest stop.
Effective May 10, the following six stops will be taken out of service from the 90 Vaughan bus route.
Northbound stops to be removed:
- Stop #8407 - Vaughan Road at Wychwood Avenue
- Stop #8419 - Vaughan Road at Rushton Road
- Stop #8406 - Vaughan Road at Atlas Avenue
Southbound stops to be removed:
- Stop #11360 - Vaughan Road at Robina Avenue
- Stop #8412 - Vaughan Road at Jesmond Avenue
- Stop #8424 - Vaughan Road at Wychwood Avenue