141 Downtown/Mt Pleasant Express - Trial route change
Effective date: November 25, 2019
Service in downtown Toronto will change and operate via King Street on a trial basis. Within the transit priority corridor (Bathurst to Jarvis), buses will serve new express stops only.
In addition, service will be extended to operate from Lawrence Avenue East for the first three trips of the morning and both trips in the afternoon. All local stops will be served between Eglinton Avenue East and Lawrence Avenue East.
Scheduled trip times and stop locations will change; service levels will generally remain the same. Premium express fares will continue to apply.
141A (Downtown-Lawrence Express)
- Southbound (AM Peak Period): From Lawrence Avenue East and Mount Pleasant Road via south on Mt. Pleasant Road, south on Jarvis Street, east on Adelaide Street East, south on George Street, west on King Street to Spadina Avenue.
Buses deadheading back to start of the route via Spadina Avenue, Adelaide Street, Jarvis Street to start of route.
- Northbound (PM Peak Period): From Charlotte/King via east on King Street, north on Jarvis Street, north on Mt. Pleasant Road, to Lawrence Avenue East.
- Southbound (AM Peak Period): From Eglinton Avenue East and Redpath Avenue via north on Redpath Avenue, east on Erskine Avenue, south on Mt. Pleasant Road, south on Jarvis Street, east on Adelaide Street East, south on George Street, west on King Street to Spadina Avenue.
- Southbound Express Stops: Existing stops on Jarvis Street, George/King (southbound nearside), Yonge (nearside), York (farside), Peter (nearside), Charlotte/King
- Northbound Express Stops: Charlotte/King, Simcoe (farside), Jordan (King Station) (farside), Jarvis/King (northbound farside)