Take TTC to the CNE
August 16 to September 2, 2019
To help you get to the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), TTC is adding extra service to the following routes:
- 29 Dufferin - frequent bus service from Wilson and Dufferin stations to Dufferin Gate Loop
- 509 Harbourfront - frequent streetcar service from Union Station to Exhibition Loop
- 511 Bathurst - frequent streetcar service from Bathurst Station to Exhibition Loop
If you’re travelling by subway:
- From Union Station, take the 509 Harbourfront service to the Exhibition Loop.
- From Bathurst Station, take the 511 Bathurst service south to the Exhibition Loop.
- From Dufferin Station, take the 29 Dufferin service south to the Dufferin Gate Loop.
There is a route diversion during the CNE that may affect your trip:
- The 29/329 Dufferin route is on summer service and will not be entering the Exhibition Place property due to road closures.
- 121 Fort York-Esplanade - Temporary route change during the Canadian National Exhibition
- 504B King - Temporary route change during the Canadian National Exhibition
- 510 Spadina - Temporary route change during the Canadian National Exhibition
Warriors’ Day: Saturday, August 17
On Saturday, August 17, the TTC is proud to offer free transit to Canadian veterans of war and peacekeeping missions, along with one companion, to commemorate the Annual CNE Warriors' Day. Veterans and peacekeepers will be asked to show their service medals, ribbons or Veteran’s Service Card to receive free TTC service.
Bathurst: Elevator on westbound subway platform to street level, out of service for planned overhaul until March 2020.
Last updated Sep 19, 11:27 AM